Wednesday, March 25, 2009






i've been busy... very. painting. living. unable to both blog here and work. have too much of an addictive personality. once i start to look around the blogworld for inspiration, it's hard to stop. discipline has never been my strong point. neither is properly documenting my work but that will come, i'm sure. 
now the end of the 12-week portfolio project time frame is almost/already over and i'm in full gear, but somehow out of touch with the game... into my own world. (actually, it was never a game for me..) i guess that's ok, but i do long for more balance. IN LIFE. and i miss writing. miss that way of connecting to self. something bigger.
my daughter turned 3 yesterday, my mom was visiting for a short while... so many sweet moments; so many fights inside my skin. and i'm grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment