Sunday, December 28, 2008

(approx 2 x 1.5 metres)

the world of  aAND 
(a little bit drowning under the weight of days just passing by even with all their sweetness and relatively low-grade-stress comparatively speaking for this time of year )

2009: tTHE yYEAR oOF aAND  not used as cop-out but intention to create aANDsSPACE.... that space inbetween worlds unfettered by judgement and surrealism in conjunction with ideals and straight lines and jumbled up mis-beliefs regarding self....aAND as opposed to bBUT, is really what it means, though sounds less profound than what it really feels like inside:

aAND aAND a AND a AND aAND aAND aAND aAND aAND aAND aAND aAND aAND aAND 

 aAND so what is happening inside this "aANDness" is a constant trickling of faith, building its rivers of belief. hmmm, what does that mean? it means that amongst the financial concerns of my day, the head-butting that occurs with passionate frequency between me, myself, & i aAND my bBIG lLOVIN mMAN 'n mME - that  a deeper voice is raising its octaves to be heard. amongst all that which could/should/might discourage me in my creative outpouring and envisioning and planning and wWANTING and dDOING and bBELIEVING iIN- it is taking up more and more space inside my head and heart and home.  

"as it should be," says the little-&-getting- bigger-voice, "as it should be."

No comments:

Post a Comment